We will surround you with a team of academics from the environmental sciences department of the University of Parma and from the "Enzo Ferrari" engineering department of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia that will support you with all their expertise and experience in order to execute the R&D projects.
We operate within the following scientific research fields
– Cost-benefit analysis concerning using of raw materials vs secondary raw materials
– Feasibility study of business processes
– Design of sustainable processes and products (eco-design)
– Design of new, eco-sustainable packages
– Recycling of production waste for their reuse as secondary raw materials and by-products
– Feasibility analysis of collection for the disposal of products at the end of their life-cycle
– Feasibility study of the optimization of production processes and management of business processes with a circular approach: close the loop!
Our startup intervenes in some of the phases of the circular economy
->Raw materials Supplying
-> Design Eco-design
-> Production Search for sustainable production processes
-> Collection Feasibility studies for the collection and disposal of products
-> Recycling Valorization of production waste for their reuse as secondary raw materials
Non-stop monitoring of the progress status of projects, constant update to customers
Solid customer support - you won’t be left alone!
Ri.Circola: innovative startup from 18 December 2020